Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

Deadlands Preparation IV

Ok, I think I have the main plot for all three days down.
Looking at my plans, the next thing would be to decide on the locations and so forth.
Luckily this will go much easier, since the plot demands certain locations in certain places.
The first adventure will take place in a city, probably New Orleans, the second on a steamer up the Mississippi and the third somewhere much further west, with prairies and so on, I think.
I might put day one on the steamer and make day two a travel adventure, starting out on the boat and trying to get west, so that the gap between the second and third day is not as large as it is no.
This will depend on the details of the adventures, subplots, npc's and so forth.

Something I have to find out now, is the exact number and character of pc's in the posse. I know te number of players, but some of them are thinking about creating new characters, so I need to find out their exact plans to include hooks and challenges for each pc.

Apart from this, I'm rather pleased with my progress so far and will devote the rest of the day to the fleshing out of npc's and subplots.

Keine Kommentare: