Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010

Hello Again!

Here I am. Again. For the third time, if my spotty memory serves. Why do I start this collection of random thoughts (read rants) again?
A good question and one I'll answer, even if no one asks it.
The point of a blog (at least for me) seems to be to put ones opinion out in the digital world, so that prospective employers, friends, enemies and vagely interested people can read them and use them to their own purposes. Ever helpful as I am, I can no longer keep from doing exactly that. The other thing I have come to terms with over the years is the fact that I am a very angry person, constantly on the fence about something and thereby annoying the people that actually have to live with my physical presence in their vicinity. So I thought, it might actually help those people (see, I told you, I'm helpful) if I took my rants on the internet, where they will probably be drowned out by all the other people ranting about whatever comes into their minds.

So the purpose of this blog will be to collect my unfounded opinions about whatever I get worked up about. I'll try to keep it in english, to baffle those of my friends, enemies and prospective employers that don't speak and read it and to make it understandable for more people at the same time. I might lapse into german on occasion, when I'm ranting about decidedly german topics, but I'll use labels to make it easy to filter posts by language.


So far, so good, so what?

Until (hopefully) next time

Raf

Keine Kommentare: